Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Adjustable Levers T-BIrd Storm
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 10:09 AM
cappybs
Minitwins

Clutch and brake levers - 'T-bird

I have the same problems, made worse by arthritis in the left wrist under the thumb. Working with Mike Selman at BellaCorse, we tried a set from MotoZen that he thought might work, but "no joy". Beautiful pieces and fuly adjustable but had to send them back. He is going to check with a local dealer to see if a set can be made for the 'Bird. These North Georgia and western NC mountains require a fair amount of time in "the friction zone" and cold weather riding with insulated gloves makes this worse.

In the meantime I have received a Moose Racing Easy-Pull Clutch System "thingy". This device is normally used in off-road applications but I am going to take it along with me to the dealership to see if it will work on our bikes. While fairly large and bulky looking, anything that I can do to relieve the amount of pressure required to disengage the clutch would be helpful.

I wonder if maybe enough T'bird riders would send along their thoughts to the manufacturer that they would consider creating an aftermarket set?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome