Here are a few close up pics of my work. I snapped them really quick before it got dark and didn't have time to try to take good ones. It's been a long day. Anyway, the camera really brings out all of the crap!! Everything looks filthy and scratched to ****, but that's not the case. I plan on cleaning up the wiring slightly at some point, but it's hardly noticeable so I'm not too worried about it. Here are pics of the wiring under the fender and the spots where I cut the welds and sprayed a bit of primer to keep from rusting:
Here's the bracket where it attaches to the fender. I used a couple of small pieces of old tire tube to protect the paint:
Here's a few of the bracket:
The close ups do it no justice whatsoever. It looks WAY better under normal viewing circumstances. When you get in with a camera you start noticing every little flaw, but when you're standing just looking at the bike it looks great. Oh, and I added that spacer behind the light because my design was a bit flawed and the light reflected off of the spikes. The spacer made it focus on the actual plate. I forgot to take pics of the other stuff and it's too dark to get good ones so I'll try to get some in the sun tomorrow.