Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - License plate bracket among other things
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
brackforce
Minitwins

What exactly do you want pics of? The wiring underneath the fender is exactly the same as before...I just used some zip ties to keep everything neat. I used pipe for the bracket so I could run the wires internally, but I didn't want to drill another hole in the fender for the plate light so I just have it going underneath. You don't notice it at all unless you're looking for it. I'll take some pictures tomorrow for you. If you want to see anything specific let me know. I've been in the garage today working on the rear fender for my Enfield Bobber project and it's turning out pretty badass. I used a trailer fender from Tractor Supply and welded on a homemade sissy bar today. Tomorrow I need to paint it. Here are some pics of the plate bracket the day I finished it, but they aren't great quality. I'll get some better ones in the light tomorrow along with the other mods. Yea, I'm at Bragg. I've been here since 04.

2010 Phantom Blue Haze Thunderbird 1700
2006 Royal Enfield Bullet Sixty-5
1976 CJ750

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome