Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - The Dirt, The Grime ... Is It Too Much?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-03-2011, 01:56 PM
TBRider
SuperStock
Banned

It's about pride and care of what you own. You ought to see me. I carry a Flitz micro cloth with me where ever I go.

You can use Pledge on any of the surfaces for overall light after ride wipe down. Also what daz has showed you.

If the underside of the T-Bird is really dirty, especially where you can't reach with your hands, use Dow Bathroon Cleaner. Spray it on, wait for about 30 seconds to a minute, no more and wash or wipe it off. Don't use it on the tanks, fenders or side panels, just the engine and other metal parts.

I could go on for hours with all the products that I've tried. Some work extreme well, other not so much. One thing which always works extremely well on the billet, is Semi-chrome. It's been around for a long time but always seems to work best.

I get allot of enjoyment cleaning the T-Bird, because afterwards I can stand back and admire it's good looks and blue is the hue that is true!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome