Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Thunderbird storm problems
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 05:27 AM Thread Starter
Graeme12
Minitwins

Triumph Gone never to see me again

Well I have ended the saga this afternoon,

Triumph Gold Coast offered to buy my bike off me this afternoon, something they did not have to do. They gave me more then I was offered as a trade in on my new RoadKing by the Harley dealer.

If you ever want a great dealership to deal with then I can highly recommend the guys a Gold Coast Triumph, MV Augusta, Husqvarna, Hyosung in Nerang on the Gold Coast, Queensland Australia.

Jeremy in service has bent over backwards to help me as has Leon in spares and Rob in bike sales. Fantastic people to deal with and will go the extra mile to help out. So if your looking for a new bike in any of these brands I can certainly recommend them.

Triumph Australia on the other hand can go get stuffed and Jam their Cap and T-shirt offer square up their backside.

I know many of you dislike Harley which is cool but after having owned 3 with no problems and 2 Triumphs with huge problems I must disagree.

Here's hoping the Roadking is good to me and I enjoy it for what it is.

I have a very very understanding wife who has endured my obsession from the outset.

Thank-you to all for your comments and support it has been great.

Unfortunately for me I will never purchase a triumph product again, which is a shame but after my dealings with Triumph Australia, I would not give them 5 cents of my hard earned cash.

I wish you all the very best, Stay upright and enjoy the ride no matter what.

Regards
Graeme
The Gold Coast
Australia

Last edited by Graeme12; 09-23-2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Because Triumph Australia SUCK

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome