Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - car tires
Thread: car tires
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 04:01 PM
davetac1
SuperStock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazco View Post
Ooooh....sorry to hear that Dave. Why are those the best months more than summer? here they are kinda cold for riding.
In the summer months around here it gets pretty hot with high humidity, and we have a lot of traffic on the roads as everyone is heading to the beach or some camp ground.In the months of Sept,Oct,and Nov.,with the exception of Columbus day weekend in Oct.,when all the leaf peepers are up in the mountains and on back roads admiring the foliage,traffic is a lot less,the weather is cooler,no humidity, no 80* or 90* temps,and the bikes just run SOOOOOOOO MUCH NICER.I've always looked forward to the fall for that reason.

AND BTW,the lady I walk with is a nurse.She just brought me over a knee brace which she put on my knee for me and it appears to be working pretty good.I can now atleast move around with only minimal pain.So I may be back on two wheels sooner then I thought.I'll keep my fingers crossed as we're gonna try goin for a walk this evenin.If I don't have any porblems,I should be back on my scooter in the next couple of days.Here's hopin!! Dave!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome