Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Mirror aid

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Juan 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to see where a leak was on my bike but is hard to see under the bike. I went to a local beauty supply and bought a mirror with 3x magnification and now I can shine a light thru the mirror an inspect the underside of the bike. I can see the wear on my rear brake pads easily Plus I can use it when I trim my mustache. Here are a few pics.
Juan

[/url][/IMG]

See less See more
#6 ·
I was looking forward to the moustache photo��
Hello Peg
I`m not as beautiful as I used to be. here is a pic of the moustache is kind of hard to eat a burger with it. I started growing it in March this year for the Distinguished Gentleman Ride 2019. Last year my two son`s and I accompanied a friend that has been thru prostate surgery and this year we are doing it again. I had invited my younger son who lives in the US to ride last year and he is coming again for this year ride. My friend is a motorcycle enthusiast and a Triumph kind of guy as he owns a few. We have a group and the plan is to do the ride for as many years as we can. Last year about 400 riders showed up. Here are some pics of the ride also. I`m the guy on the red Street Twin My son is behind me in the black and gold Thrux and to my left on a Honda Fury with the white helmet my other son. The guy on the black Bonnie is my friend and his wife.
Juan

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

#17 ·
Figures I just cut off bout 4" of mine only about 9"-10" left.

The Mrs said it was getting to long and I should cut off half of it. She saw no humor when I asked her ifin I should cut of the Right or Left half.

Off to the Club meeting...…………...

K

#18 ·
My routine for years has been to stop shaving the first day of fall and shave it off the first day of spring. A few years back I skipped the spring shave and didn’t shave till the next spring. That got a bit dangerous to work with in my line of work it was so long.

Steven

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.