Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - registering a 67 Bobber in CT.
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Grand Prix 125
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Bristol, CT USA
Posts: 29
Originally Posted by Cronin11 View Post
I have a 67 T120R Bony Bobber which i got in New york, so in order to get a vin verification they said
they have to Inspect the Bike. So i have too put a front fender on , find a chain guard and Move my rear Fender back too stock position. They say its because 80 and older have too go through this. Has anyone
had this problem. I live in Connecticut. Thx cronin11. not sure how too post Picture
A link to CT DMV info
You should be able to get a temp reg if you don't want to truck or trailer. Just bring it and see what they say and go from there.
missedshift is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome