Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - What helmet type do fellow 765 riders wear?
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 11:41 AM
Jason Stewart
Grand Prix 250

Shoei Neotec 2
very comfortable helmet and really quiet for a modular design but you definitely still require ear plugs. I've got the built in Sena intercom and one niggle I've got with it is actually down to where microphone is placed. The flexible boom sticks out the front of the helmet and when closing it's very easy to catch the mic on the chin curtain which moves the mic completely to the wrong position.
I was just pinching the chin curtain slightly with my fingers to keep it clear on closing however this has made the chin curtain loose and now it easily falls out. Bit of a design flaw in my opinion and I expected better for such a premium helmet. I'm kinda forced to just close the helmet and reposition mic as required now or take the chin curtain off sacrificing the noise level. However it's probably the most comfortable and best fitting helmet I've ever had so I'll put up with it I guess.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome