Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - National Powersports - Thoughts?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2018, 12:14 PM
SScratch
Grand Prix 250

I bought my 2017 Scrambler from them. I found them to be very honest and friendly. On top of being over $2k under list price, there were absolutely no additional fees. None. I gave them a $250 deposit over the phone on my credit card and they held the bike for over 3 weeks until I got there to pick it up. I flew into Manchester and the salesperson picked me up and drove me to the shop in Pembroke. I was introduced to the entire staff, including the owner, and found them all to be very friendly and helpful. I took the bike out for a 600 mile ride and came back to have them do the free 500 mile first service. Then I took a week riding the long way back to Tennessee. They would have shipped it for $500 but what fun is that?

There were a couple of small issues. I had asked for three accessories to be installed before I arrived. The power outlet was installed as I had asked, but not the center stand nor the tank bag. Both of these were unavailable. I had brought along an old generic tank bag which I used as a tail bag for the ride home. It proved to be adequate. The other issue was the owner's manual, etc. were not with the bike. They gave me the ones from another bike and ordered another set for themselves so I was able to leave with them. I had to ask for them though, so be sure to check on that if buying from them. As mentioned above, they buy out inventories from other dealers and sometimes the manuals and extra keys get separated.

They had right at 440 bikes on display when I was there. They took in 40 used bikes that day, 33 on one trailer from down south somewhere. They are a high volume dealer, and discount heavily to keep them moving through. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4578.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	608457  

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome