Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

The Cool Picture Thread

134K views 1K replies 185 participants last post by  Badonka Daddy 
#1 ·
I was just reading a thread that I had little interest in, and kind of cringed at some of the replies when up popped a post by Bonnie Black with pictures in it. Wow what a relief that is, put a smile on my face immediately. So how about a thread full of some shots from your travels. Local or around the world. No ride reports, no descriptions necessary, just cool pictures. Mix and match, lets see what you've got. Put up 1 or a 100.

Here's a snapshot of my last 3 years/100,000 miles.

Rich

See less See more
#6 ·
I have to ask is that snow flurries in the Hoosier Pass shoots?

K
Yes that's snow "flurries". About 6" worth by the next morning, but I was in Breckenridge for a couple of days anyway. :D:D:D

Rich

#8 ·
Crap, the standards have already been set high! I figure @roadrunsl is a professional photographer, or straight up stealing from National Geographic :D

I've already overshared some of my pics, but here is one I like that probably hasn't been posited for a while. I think I will just dribble mine in over time, to keep the thread alive. Cause a nice picture thread needs to stay on page 1. :doublethumb

Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories Motorcycling

#11 ·
South Coast

Thanks for the come back

Gotta respect a rider with the stones to ride a Solo Street in the snow. Just be careful at night the flurries will disorient you at speed. You just relax and count on the gyroscopic action of the wheels Glaze ice is a bigger trip..... tends to loosen the bowels.

I never was much on taking pictures so I cant post any from my trips. Carry them in my head Besides 35/40 years ago didn't have all the digital stuff.

K