Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - National Powersports - Thoughts?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2017, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Rip Van Finkle
Supersport 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyEvilTwin View Post
They quoted me on a 2017 street cup. I must say they were my second best offer, they dipped under msrp, waived all dealer fees and offered free shipping to the midwest, normally $450. If buying new, they are actually Concord Triumph a NH dealership that sells under the NPS name. There is some risk in the transaction however.
1. you dont get to physically see or sit the bike,
2. they use (2) core shippers, one very good but the other had many bad reviews from my research.
3. Although insured you run the risk of damage in transit.

If you are out of state purchaser, you will not have to pay vehicle tax until you land it within your home state, and most states require you to register and pay tax within 30 days.

I will confirm that NPS's offer kicked the snot out of all local Triumph dealers I tried to negotiate with. They could not match them.
Did you end up going with them? After reading your post, I talked to my local dealer and he came close in price. I figure paying a little more is worth the peace of mind....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome