Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Help me - confused like anything....
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2011, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
rider-first

Help me - confused like anything....

Namaste and Hello from India to fellow riders. Currently I ride a suzuki hayabusa, but I am planning to say it a final good bye and thinking to pick up a cruiser.

Well here comes the real deal, I am really confused, as I can't decide which crusier should I buy, tie is in between Harley Davidson Fatboy (Harley came into India in 2010) and soon to be launched Triumph Thunderbird Storm (launching in 2012).

Now, I want to know how good is Triumph Thunderbird Storm when it comes to handling, reliability. Have heard high praises about it everywhere. Is TTS a good bike for long cruising.

On the other hand Harley Davidson Fatboy is one of the best selling Harley, seems to be comfortable, find it very attractive looking bike, but somehow I am not able to find many reviews and comments about HDF over the internet.

I need a comfortable cruiser which I can ride for 3k to 4k Kilometers on a trip, should be comfortable and peppy enough for fast takeovers.

Really appreciate your input.

Note:

Same thread is going on at one of the Harley Davidson forum
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/softai...-anything.html

Want to have opinion of both communities.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome