Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Is there any place to hide some tools?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 11:22 PM
56Renegade
Grand Prix 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaddios View Post
I love the look of the bike all by itself, and trying to avoid putting a man-purse on my bike. Are there any seats out there that have hidden compartments? Or another suggestions?
MADSS has Triumph accessories. For those who ride solo only there are two racks. A9758102 is the pressed single seat rack at $110.49. A9730308 is the tubular single seat rack that is $118.99. Both would give you a secure base to strap a tool kit to without being in the way when you mount the bike.

Wal-Mart carries the Slime tire repair kit for about $38. Pair that with a handle bar bag carrying the standard tool kit you are pretty much ready to handle anything that you could fix on the side of the road. Together they should be about the size of a pillion seat.

Of course there is always the mini back packs I see on the sport bike crowd. There's not much room left in my fanny pack when I carry my .380. But then, I have saddle bags and a luggage rack with my Sissy bar.

56R

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome