Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Hello out there
Thread: Hello out there
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Sticky Throttle
Grand Prix 125

Hello out there

Hi. New to the forum. Interested in a Bonneville T100, but am impressed by virtually all of the bikes coming out of Hinckley these days. I need to do some research on the forum, but would particularly be interested in exhaust system mods that eliminate blueing of pipes and allow the Bonny to breath and sound a little better. Any links or search-term suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm a bit of a tourer, owning a Yamaha FJR1300 and Honda Valkyrie Interstate. A Bonneville would be a nice addition for shorter rides.

Sticky Throttle is a name I picked up from a stuck throttle in fourth gear on the FJR a few years ago--a bonafide rodeo while touring in the middle of nowhere. It took a while to get to a place where I could stop and deal with it...where everything turned out well--wasn't the bike's fault, but due to some mods involving an accessory cruise control.

Looking forward to learning a few things from you who have vision and experience in all things Triumph.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome