Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Hi, greetings from Turkey...
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 07:13 AM
PatS
Minitwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karayel View Post
Hi everybody. I am from Turkey. I recently bought a '99 tiger 900. I am driving a yamaha X-MAX 250 maxi scooter, a suzuki hayabusa sport touring and a suzuki GSR 600 naked motorcycle. I was looking for an enduro over years, and finally, i bought my first Triumph tiger 900. I fell in love when i saw it at the shop, and didn't hesitate to buy without testing or further research. But i have some serious problems with my bike. I will post my questions to related pages, and i hope to solve those problems with your help. Anyone who wants to visit my country is welcome, and i am ready to help all riders as much as i can. Hope to see you here in the near future.
Hosgeldiniz, Karayel, and thanks for the offer of visitation.

I am really Turkish illiterate, but have a good friend who is originally from Izmir. I'd love to visit Turkey, and, of course, would bring Atilla with me, but so many details (like work!) get in the way.

I just joined the forums myself, and am awaiting delivery of a Tiger 800 XC next month.

That's a nice list of bikes you have! Hope that you get the 900 sorted out soon!

Cheers,

Pat

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome