Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - hello from the land downunder...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
jonnysat12

hello from the land downunder...

Hey peeps

thought id firstly introduce myself...so here goes

the names Jonno, i live in Sydney Australia, started off riding roadies since the tender age of 16 when i got my first bike...the almighty Suzuki GN250 :P

upgraded from that to a RZ250 then proceeded to blow the engine in her so swapped the engine for a 350 then blew her up...again so ended up thinking F#$% it and this time worked her off her titties (custom pipes, reeds, bored to 66mm & stroke 4mm over so nowdays she is around abouts a 392) n now just need sum rego n shes good to go

had a couple of trailys in between namely KX65, KX100, Husqvarna WR360 (as u can tell i luv my 2 smokers) a couple of ****ty china bikes, postie etc. etc.

next bike i owned was a suzuki GSX750F which is where i learned how to whoolie a bike...then threw her up the road a couple of times, fixed it then threw it up the road again LOL only broke my pinkie on this occasion, so that was the end of that LOL

then i finally got the bike i always wanted, a Triumph Street Triple, put a cage one her, 12 bar, suspension mods etc. then oneday i woke up in hospital with a neck broken in 2 places...still can walk...PHEWWWW but been livin off up n go's & painkillers since LMAO (if ya cant laugh bout these things then ur in trouble) but the funny thing is i wasnt even doing my usual hoon activity when this happened was on the way home from work n a taxi cut me off so they tell me (actually dont remember a thing but wat do ya do...)

ok so that me in a nutshell, wat ive signed up for is to get some pointers on getting my trumpy back on the road as the front end needs replacment and i want to know if any other bikes front ends will suit but ill start up another thread for that one

cheers

JONNO

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome