Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Greetings from Boston

554 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Boston_Sprint 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking forward to learning more about these fascinating machines, I'll never forget the first time in 1982 I saw a Triumph triple and I was so dumbfounded..... and the first bike I ever rode on the street was a choppered Triumph 650 when I was 13. Had "opposite" controls, really tripped me out.... almost crashed it... Anyway, thanks;)

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks!

Hey yah thanks I think that is its Best Angle.

Just waiting for some dry winter days, which after what just happened in Boston will be a little while. Whatever we can almost see March from here, right? Time to bash up that Fuel regulator, cheap hotrodding is so cool, the Classic SAAB 900T was good for similar shenanigans, peace.

#5 · (Edited)
I'll come holler.

It's a long story, most of that paint is reshot as it is Frankenbike, look closely. Black frame on an 02? No middle fairing? It has the clocks from an RS BTW you can see in the video at my YouTube KingCast65 channel.

Anyway, you can see the marks on the frame from where it went down, then the guy put SSA and the exhaust on her, not sure what colour mix was applied.

I was more concerned with that $700 12K service being done :)

My mom and aunt live in Hartford (my sister was in Wilton/Westport) so I'll come holler. As you can see this bike was tagged in CT as well.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that it has the Fuel Pressure mod and 18 front sprocket, but that will be figured out whenever I can get back down to RI to pick it up. I am waiting for clear weather 'cos I want my friend to video me riding that beastie back home to Boston in Jan/Feb LOL.

Peace brother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.