Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Potential Tiger Owner here...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
TripTool

Thumbs up Potential Tiger Owner here...

Greetings, folks -

I am a long-time rider who enjoys sport-touring. I also moto commute and have been known to engage in some "2 Up" long distance touring, local & web-based club rides and even a few Iron Butt adventures. Almost 100% of that riding has been on pavement; I somehow managed to avoid gaining any experience off-road!

Regardless, I find myself drawn to the "955" series Tiger - I'm not sure of the proper designation; I'm referring to the design last produced in 2006, just before the latest change to the "1050" in 2007. I like everything I know about that iteration of the Tiger; and tho I've owned singles, twins and 4-cylinder powered bikes, I have yet to enjoy a triple. I expect that when the right "opportunity" presents itself, I'll likely start a new chapter in my personal history book.

I believe an online community such as this is a terrific asset for enthusiasts, so I hope to spend time here, reading and learning all I can. See you around the forums.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome