Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Good day everyone!
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
trenoso
Grand Prix 125

Thanks for the welcome. This is my first forum so I'm still figuring out how this all works.

Near Gilbert (east-valley/Phoenix), there is a great little ride to Kearny/Winkelman which takes you through rolling hills and several curves with some great views. From the east-valley you take I-60 (Superstition Frwy) east to Superior. At Superior you can either go straight towards Globe or turn south onto 177 towards Kearny. This is part of the loop so that's why I say you can go either way. You'll pass by some open-pit mining operations. Once you get to Winkelman there is a little mexican (dive) restaurant on the north side of the road which was pretty good. There is a "T" at the end of town and you go north on 77 towards Globe. Great views of the ravine and river along this curvy road. Take 77/70 all the way into Globe and come back to the east valley by the I-60 again. The ride from Globe to Superior is quite fun through the mountain curves and tunnel too.

If you want some company when you come through I'm always up for this ride!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome