Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - New Member from New Zealand
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Tbirdmax
Grand Prix 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino88 View Post
Hi Everyone

Im the very proud owner of a 2008 Daytona 675 imported from USA in June this year. I am a born again biker that returned 6 years ago after having not even sat on a bike for 33 years. Since I resumed I have owned a GS 500,VTR1000,XJ750,CBR400RR,VFR800 and now the Triumph.A track day is on the agenda very soon but the meantime this is without a doubt one the most exciting motorcycles I have ever seen.
Cheers

Hi Rhino88, welcome. I had the great pleasure of holidaying on your beautiful South Island back in November - saw a lot but not it all. Coming back to fill in the gaps and the North Island but this time with my bike. How good are the roads and rides in your great land . The road from Nelson to Westport via Murchison must be about the best road I have ever driven on. We have some great rides where I come from but you blokes are spoilt; they are everywhere over there.

Have fun... Cheers jealous Max .

Cheers, Max

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome