Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Joining the Triumph crew..
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2010, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
bankr
Minitwins

Joining the Triumph crew..

Hello all,

Just got an amazing deal on a 2010 s3 15th anniversary edition beauty...so I'm joining up to learn about her from all of your collective experience. Here is a bit of background on me:

Moved to L.A. from Oregon about 5 months ago...and I love the year around riding weather here! However, due to the chaos that takes place in the heart of LA...my 6 month old Ducati 848 that I moved here with..was hit twice, once with me on it..the second just while it was parked. The second time total'd it...so I was looking for my next toy.

My buddy has a 08 Bonnie...so I've thought about buying a Triumph...and even test rode a Daytona and loved it. I believe the s3 will be much better for me here in this chaotic city driving...and will have enough power and top-end to keep me happy when I get to go on the back roads.

I can hardly wait until she's delivered next weekend...as they're putting on some additions before I get her. Glad to be here!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome