Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Palmer Products Triumph Tiger 955 Screen
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
norriej

Palmer Products Triumph Tiger 955 Screen

I recently bought a 2006 955 Tiger which I really like apart from the screen which offers no protection. I am posting this info as I know that screens are a big problem on Tigers and hope that this may help other Tiger riders who have had the same problem.

I have tried several screen options on my Tiger including the tall Triumph screen and MRA flip screen. Neither of these offered the level of rider comfort that I was looking for. I was looking on line for a solution to this problem when I came across the Palmer Products website.

If I'm being honest I was very cynical as to whether there screen adjustment kit would be any better. I'm pleased to say that after ordering the bracket's and tall screen with tooless adjusters I was not disappointed. At last I have a fully adjustable screen that offers me excellent rider comfort by reducing the buffeting and turbulence that I had been experiencing. I can comfortably ride at 70 mph with my visor up with no more than a gentle breeze.

For me it was quite a big investment as the total cost of the new screen and brackets was in the region of 200.00. In my opinion worth every penny as the difference is amazing.

It's a great product, which is very easy to fit and coupled with excellent customer service make this a product and a company that I would highly recommend. Check them out online.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome