Thanks for the update! I think I have decided to wait until I hit 500 miles before I take my bike in for the speedo issue. It is concerning that nobody seems to know the problem. I fully understand that anytime you release a new model that there will always be some issues. As long as those issues get resolved, I have no concerns! However, I have owned products in the past that these type of fixes can tarnish the love one can have for a product. Please keep me posted to what resolution you get!