Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - New Member, 2000 Tbird Sport Custom Cafe
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
eyebmx

New Member, 2000 Tbird Sport Custom Cafe

New member from Albuquerque NM. Bought this 2000 Triumph Thunderbird Sport 2 years ago bone stock, since have removed fender, made a rear seat cover, changed handlebars, lowered the front end, new handlebars, new exhaust (f-ing loud) new tail and turn signals. Shes been down once, broke my caller bone, dented the tank, broke the left controls on the bars, scratched the engine cover and exhaust, and broke the shifter, otherwise bike made it out ok. Covered the dented tank with the larger standard Tbird badge. Love the bike, sure turns heads. I go on mountain rides with my brothers on 1 liter sportbikes, keep up just fine in the turns. Sadly debating if I want to sell it, the danger factor is starting to set in, and would love the extra cash to mod my car (2008 WRX), but just cannot bring myself to do it yet. All the parts you see in the corner are of a 71 Yamaha xs650 chopper project, hopefully will complete this summer.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome