Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - hi fello triumph fans
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
zeds dead
Grand Prix 250

thank you for the nice warm welcome . i have been haveing a good look around and now i really need a thunderbird after haveing a good look at a lot of members bikes .some really nice low milage thunderbirds for sale in england on biketrader.co.uk they make good money but if ya want an allmost new bike milage wise its worth paying for it . there is a beautyfull early model speed triple in black for only £1500 ono . it would be in my shed if i had the cash . it was part of the deal with my old lady to buy the trident i had to sell the kawasaki there was no was i was going to have 5 bikes . to be honest it was in bad condition and needed a lot of money and time spending on it ,i had lost intrest in it and it had high milage i let it go for 500 euro . i only paid 1100 euro for my trident so it didnt cost much to up grade my bike and i really love the trident i will put a 3 into 1 race pipe on it eventualy . the silencers were painted badly so i bough a pair of silencers off a daytona 1200 on e bay uk for £37 +£22 postage and i got daytona clip ons trown in , im well chuffed . i have to wait untill april 14th to ride it becouse my insurance starts agin on that date .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome