Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - New Member
Thread: New Member
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2010, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
StevenAB
Formula Extreme

Hello,
New member here. Right off the bat I have to admit I don't have a bike . Come the end of May that will be a different story. We close on our 2nd house, that we haven't been able to get rid of for 3 years, at the end of April. There will be some extra money now for a long overdue vacation and a new bike. I have had my eye on a Bonneville T100 for quite awhile, but this weekend when my son & I went to the dealer I sat on an American and I have to say I found it more comfortable than the T100. I'm 6'4 and while I don't think the T100 looks to small, I feel it in my hips when I have my feet up on the pegs. Maybe I just have to do some stretching to get some more flexibility in that area ... Ah decisions, decisions . Any one with an opinion on the two is allowed to chime in if they want.

I haven't ridden since I was in my 20's (about 20 years ago). Little secret , never got my training or license back then. I'm signed up for a course, booking my test and looking forward to a summer of riding.

Anyway nice to be a part of the community

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome