Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Newbie to the 'Rat forum!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Marlin.45
SuperStock

Newbie to the 'Rat forum!

Hi all and a quick intro.

Based in the UK (but travel everywhere and lived in the US for a while) and live about a 2 mile stone throw from Stonehenge in the county of Wiltshire.

Just signed the papers on a new 2010 EFI Scrambler in Khaki green with a whole host of extras haggled into the deal. The recession does have it's benefits?

Previously owned a '98 Thunderbird Sport for 5 years from new (the short run model with twin upswept pipes on the RH side - the best one IMHO) but I never got on with the top heavy weight. Replaced this with a KLE500 much modified hack but have now seen the light

Outside of bikes sidelines include restoring a '66 ex-military 109" Land Rover (see sig - even the colour matches the new Scrambler!); shooting and 4x4's of course.

Work wise I am based in the pharmaceutical industry as an electrical/electronic eng. which is the reason for the travelling.

Hello all!

Paul

'I am a rider at the gates of dawn - and I take no prisoners' - Rick. The Young Ones

2009 Scrambler Efi - O2 sensors removed/Arrow 2-1 (custom baffle)/AI removed/TTP Breathe inlet/De-baffled airbox/DNA intake filter.....

Last edited by Marlin.45; 02-12-2010 at 07:58 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome