Triumph Forum: Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Hello everybody
Thread: Hello everybody
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Jim Snee
Minitwins

Thanks guys.

Plenty of discussion about exhausts; more than can easily be digested at one sitting though. I plan to run her as standard until at least the first service, then have a look at what options we have up here in the far North. I've had Staintunes on previous bikes ( a Darmah and a Buell), and I put the Akropovic and the race chip on the Tuono for the music rather than the performance (it's got more than I can use anyway). I'd just like her to announce her presence the way a 'proper' motorbicycle should, but I suspect that I'll have a fairly limited set of alternatives unless I want to look a 1000 miles away from home.

Yes she's black and beautiful, and I'm already geting the thumbs-up and good hard second looks from other riders. This does seem to be one charismatic velocipede. I've been looking at the various incarnations of the new Bonnie for several years, but this was the one that pushed all the 'hot' buttons. Gotta go and scrub all the pips off the tyres now though.

Catch up soon.

:-)

Jim

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome