Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Meet 'Domino' - 2016 T120

6K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  kwn36 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I've still got two final bits to add to my T120 before I call her 'done' .. here she is so far...

Baak diamond stitch seat
Baak side bag
Baak short front fender
Zard full system black
Free spirit x pipe decat
Builtwell high tracker bars
Rizoma rear fender
Rizoma integrated taillight and indicators club s along with licence plate support
Bates foot pegs
BC chain guard
Monza fuel cap

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks Mackk..! No issues whatsoever so far. This is a very subjective and 'unscientific' assessment obviously. I love the Zards and although the pipes come with baffles I chose not to use them. Theyre loud but not obnoxious. I'm very happy with the result. Here's a short clip that will give you and idea of what it sounds like. Apologies for the quality.

Here's the link to the vid
https://goo.gl/photos/z61cSQyMeCAXfxhx6

#8 ·
Goodness!

Love the mods man but I definitely have questions. I really want to change my bars as well but struggle with the cuts and holes routed in the stock bars for the throttle by wire and heated grips. How did you change yours? Did you do away with the heated grips? Do any drilling or routing of the biltwells?

Thanks for the info!

#10 ·
Love the mods man but I definitely have questions. I really want to change my bars as well but struggle with the cuts and holes routed in the stock bars for the throttle by wire and heated grips. How did you change yours? Did you do away with the heated grips? Do any drilling or routing of the biltwells?

Thanks for the info!
You are right about having to drill the bars to create room for the cables. Wasn't easy but I managed to retain the heated grips. My triumph dealer took care of it for me.

#11 ·
well thats promising. . .

My dealer told me they could not do it. I might try elsewhere. Could you tell me the name of your local dealership? I may call them and ask a couple questions and maybe have another shop reach out to them if I can find someone to try.

Thanks for the help. In my opinion, the stock bars are the biggest draw back to the bike. I love everything else. ha ha ha.

#12 ·
My dealer told me they could not do it. I might try elsewhere. Could you tell me the name of your local dealership? I may call them and ask a couple questions and maybe have another shop reach out to them if I can find someone to try.

Thanks for the help. In my opinion, the stock bars are the biggest draw back to the bike. I love everything else. ha ha ha.
I don't know if that would help since I'm based in Dubai. It will cost you a lot of cell units. ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.