To clear a few things up for all of us, just to help identify the problem:
I purchased the bike second hand, which already had the short free flowing silencers fitted. In the first few months of owning the bike, The BC air injection removal kit was fitted, and the BC airbox elimination kit was fitted.
Since then, the bike with no change to anything else has ran just fine for approximately 5000km.
The recent changes to the bike, in chronological order.
1) First thing was the Header Exhaust wrap, which requires the bike to idle for 10-15 mins to burn off the fibres.
The bike rode without any indication of a degradation in performance for probably 200-300km after this.
2)Second was the Nology Hotwires, so the bike was still running factory NGK plugs, factory coil and the Nology Hotwires. and again following these the bike seemed to run smoothly
3) Third was the Nology Silver Plugs to accompany the Hotwires
Shortly after installing the Nology silver plugs, perhaps approx 50-100km, the bike developed the issue as mention in post number 1, after approximately 25-30mins of riding around town.
So far, thanks to all the advice and help from those of you on the forum, these are the changes that have since been made to try and fix the situation.
1) Nology Items removed and replaced with factory NGK plugs and NGK HT leads from "New Bonneville"
2) MAP sensor hoses were replaced as reccomended earlier in the post
3) Had a session at the dealership, which they found no faults with the ECU running diagnostics but did find that the fuel pressure was low, and not being maintained once the bike was shut down. So they replaced the fuel regulator and said that the test ride confirmed this had fixed the problem.
Unfortunately the problem returned within 10-15 km's of riding from the dealership.
4) Since the dealership with the assistance of someone with a better mechanical Apptitude than I, we have checked the 02 Sensors, Oil temperature Sensor (Cooler and Engine sensor), IAT sensor.
Which all showed they were working, as someone suggested to check for the correct values during operation on (Tune ECU) or simlilar.
5) Is where we are at now. Some things that may or may not be note-worthy, the spark when tested seemed to be weak, so we are leaning towards the coil possibly being damaged by the Nology items.
The bike still has the current MAP on the ECU that it has had since purchased, and at this stage nothing else on the bike has been changed or replaced apart from what has been mentioned above.
I hope this clears a few things up for you all, and once again thankyou for all your continual help, my aim is not to frustrate or irritate anyone, just looking for advice and opinions from those with more knowledge than I