Here's the updated Bracket dimensions and the DXF i used.
Keep in mind that the holes are under sized by .0625" to account for the plasma curf of .125". That sould make the holes and exterior the exact size after cutting.
If you make one your self, keep in mind this is still a prototype and it will require refinment. I haven't tested it out yet and am not sure exactly howmuch clean up and dialing in will be required.
Make sure you clean the thing up with either ammonia or vinegar to get it ready for wet sand and paint. the other thing is that i didn't remember to measure my ignition so the hole is for 1" right now. There may be a gap, or there may need to be more material taken off. you can use what i've provided so far, or you can wait for me to have profected them and buy a finished one, or use the updated DXF when i post that.
For now, here are two pics and the files.
Fresh off the cutter
Cleaned up a little.
I'll drill the holes for the mounting bolts tomorrow on lunch.
Over the weekend i'll clean up the guage holes and ignition hole. I'll also smooth out the inside radii and get it ready for sanding and paint. I'll probably to a number of coats and then a clear coat. I could also price having it powder coated...
and here's the bike it'll be going on. Bianca
Note: This bracket will require the headlight to be lowered. it'll put the guages into the light if you don't
Hope you all enjoy.