Got the one for my bike back from powder coat today. Turned out sick. Here's pics.
I'm going to be running a set of 50 in a week. 10 of 5 different styles
1. 2009-2012 with Ignition relocation and flat top
2. 2009-2012 with ignition relocation and contoured top
3. 2009-2012 without ignition relocation and contoured top
4. 2008 and earlier with ignition relocation (bottom right of tach)
5. 2008 and earlier without ignition relocation.
Im willing to fit some custom one's in there too. i just need to know before i cut the lot.
Price for brackets are as follows
$40 for raw un-finised bracket
$50 for Cleaned test fit and painted bracket in your choice of color
$80 for a powder coated and test fit bracket
Lemme know if you want one.