1) Go to your nearest home-improvement store and buy one 8 foot section of 1x3 pressure-treated. Buy one tube of construction adhesive to fit into your calk gun.
2) Cut the 1x3 into six 1-1/2 foot pieces.
3) After determining where you will be driving your bike in and out of your garage, Glue one piece on each side of the threshold.
4) Glue a second piece on top of each of the two you installed first.
5) Glue the last two pieces to the floor, inside and outside of your garage, on the outside of the first two assemblies you installed.
Done. You should now have two small mini ramps that should be easy for you to navigate.
Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App