Well, technically this was last night.... but I got the cable from the UK, downloaded the TUNE ECU software, read the directions carefully, took a deep breath, connected everything, and downloaded the new 20507 map (for the aftermarket silencers), vs the old stock map. Then did the adaptation procedure, and went for a quick test ride! Everything was perfect,
Didn't notice too much of a difference, but figured I really should get this done, since I've been running around with the TORs since April. I have checked the plugs to make sure it wasn't running too lean, but they have seemed fine. Anyway, the TuneECU program is really pretty cool, it sure has a lot of diagnostics and other stuff, too.