Here are some pics I figure I would include in this thread from a trip I took last summer around CO.
- First one is outside of Walden, CO.
- Second is on top of Douglas Pass
- Third is at my campsite at CO Natl Monument Park
- Fouth is Mesa Verde Natl Park
- Fifth is at Clear Creek Campground north of Creede, CO (note the "Falls" sign... appropriately pointing to my bike)
- Sixth (one of my favorites) is at the bottom of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, at Gunnison Natl Park.
I have 3 more trips around CO, and into Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and New Mexico planned in the coming summer. ~ 2000 miles each round trip.
Oh and sorry I am not in the pix... I ride solo for the most part, and I normally dont take much time to take self-portraits.
The top case on the Sprint was there pretty much just to hold my SLR camera, lenses, and rain/cold weather gear I would need access to easily. The pillion bag had all my camping gear including a Kermit chair in it. Then the side bags were clothes on one side, and my tent and water on the other side. That there is about 93lbs of gear. But the bike took it in stride even with a fat ass like me on the seat
I've posted it before, but here is a link to the video I made of the trip: