Back at work again :P. Took a few shots.
I measured the length of the rear shock from its top mount to where it mounts to the rear arm, 350mm give or take a couple (couldnt get the tape measure past the spring to measure directly). Not sure how that compares as i never measured it before. When i am able to get the bike back on the ground ill measure the suspension movements better.
(big edit): Rage: I had another think about what you said there, and looked again at the geometry pics a little less tired. They arent quite right for what happened. The bike settled a certain amount with my weight on it as it naturally does - but the suspension couldnt cope with my 120kg well, especially when the wife and i went two-up. It had to be lowered lest the opposite of your second picture - the thing ass up in the air - be the result. The mech suggested, and i agreed given the diving under braking, that the front be reworked too. I dont believe the height of the front was changed.
The end result riding position was fairly neutral to what it was before, though with the Corbin seat it was only a little lower at the butt. The ride was much improved with the upgraded valves and reworked springs to suit my recession resistance.
As i say though, i really need to talk to the mech and get them to run me through what was changed over so i can better list it for you guys...
Speaking of the Corbin seat there guys, i cant recommend them enough. Especially for two-up. The seat is firm and could do with a sheepskin cover, but i does well to keep the dear one up and off you a little better, but still comfortable for 150-200km runs before you want that sheepskin cover.
Took a little to get used to having my feet in a different spot though, as i started dragging them :P. (UK 14s lol).
Anyway, i digress.
Couple shots of the mess :P
And some better shots of the rear assembly.