So I popped off the airbox. Looks like each cylinder has its own adjustment:
There were 3 hoses attached to the front of the air box, front errr, the opposite angle of the picture, as if you were sitting on the bike.
1. On the left a smaller tube. Looks like a run off tube
2. the SAI hose
3. Looks like the crankcase breather.
1. There is one connector to the top of the airbox that I don't know what it's for.
2. The left connector is just mounted on the air box with a small tube. Still connected. MAP sensor?
3. Is the SAI just above the SAI hose
4. A rather large module. About 3" x 3" but is still connected. Looks to have been mounted on the box.
1. Do I need any of these attached to run the bike and adjust the TB?
2. Where can I buy a 2011/12 full service manual?
3. How best to get the air box back onto the throttle bodies? It was a snug fit. Can I use a little WD?