Main Motorcycle: 2010 Triumph Thruxton
Join Date: Sep 2010
Other Motorcycle: 2008 Triumph Scrambler
Extra Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi Stelvio
|News Room - Homepage Infobits and Newsworthy information about motorcycling, Triumph, TriumphRat.Net. All submissions are manually approved.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Not in any special order but these are some of my favorites:
1) California 58 from Bakersfield to Santa Margarita once you are in the mountains.
2) Cabot Trail in Cape Breton Nova Scotia
3) US 550 From Montrose to Durango Colorado
4) Top of the World Highway from the Yukon Territory to Tetlin Junction Alaska
5) The Denali highway Alaska
6) The Great Ocean Road south of Melbourne Austalia
7) The White Rim Trail -- Moab Utah
8) Highway 20 from Lake Tahoe to Ft Bragg California
9) Almost anywhere on the South Island of New Zealand (its worth the trip)
10) The Cherohala Skyway from Tellico Plains Tn. to Robbinsville NC
11) Most backroads in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
12) The going to the Sun Highway in Glacier National Park
13) Colorado National Monument Road outside of Grand Junction Co.
14) The Black Hills area
14) The Ozarks
14) Texas Hill Country
Damn there's a lot of good places to ride!!!!!
Would love to make it to the Alps someday.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New to Triumph and new to motorcycling||volume17||The Welcome Center||1||06-09-2010 08:18 PM|
|The Street got me into motorcycling||jamesd||The Welcome Center||1||05-29-2010 10:33 AM|
|New to the Motorcycling World||KrazyKristoff||The Welcome Center||1||01-27-2010 02:15 PM|
|Arkansas Trip, Great roads, Good Friends and did I mention the great roads?||lobo10s||Ride / Trip Reports||3||09-03-2008 09:08 PM|
|Motorcycling As Art||HeyMan||Biker Hang-Out||14||02-01-2007 11:08 PM|