Grand Prix 500
wbarnier wbarnier is offline
- About wbarnier
- I love GOD, the Bible, my wife, and motorcycles. In that order.
- South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Modifying motorcycles, woodworking, golf, and riding motorcycles.
- Toolroom machinist retired
- Disable Sidebar in Forum view
- Your First Name
- Main Motorcycle
- 2016 Street Twin
- Other Motorcycle
- Yamaha FZ-07
- 2016 Street Twin, T120 comfort seat, Beston grips, 5/8" bar risers, helmet hook, 44 tooth rear sprocket, T120 footpegs and brake lever
|12:02 AM - Scrambler900 quoted wbarnier in post Vance and Hines vs. Stock
...e with the bike. wbarnier I cannot really say...
|09:06 AM - menzies quoted wbarnier in post Vance and Hines vs. Stock
...e with the bike. wbarnier Same as my T120. ...
|11:21 AM - VaderSS quoted wbarnier in post Vance and Hines vs. Stock
...ave you noticed? wbarnier Unless it's an tr...
|01:43 PM - tsmgguy quoted wbarnier in post Throttle response
... from the 2016s. wbarnier Looks like owners...
|04:28 AM - motone quoted wbarnier in post Same seat on T120 and T120 Black?
...treet twin seat. wbarnier Not exactly. You...
|03:49 PM - GreenTea quoted wbarnier in post Throttle response
... about it also. wbarnier OK, thanks. ...
|12:49 PM - GreenTea quoted wbarnier in post Throttle response
...ences with this? wbarnier Obvious reply is ...
|04:48 PM - Jplath quoted wbarnier in post British Customs Shotgun Exhaust Mufflers?
...rall look of it. wbarnier Sorry wbarnier - ...
|09:54 PM - PaulMattoon quoted wbarnier in post Best Bonneville seat(s)
...fer also. Love it. wbarnier http://i132...
|10:23 AM - Tboneplayer quoted wbarnier in post Best Bonneville seat(s)
...k off your bike? wbarnier Sent PM