Motolink Motolink is offline
- About Motolink
- Owned motor bikes since I was 10 years old.
- Brisbane South, Australia
- Helping my son with his Motorcross racing
- Toyota Dealership Manager
- Your First Name
- Main Motorcycle
- 2011 Rocket Roadster
- Other Motorcycle
- 2001 Bonneville 43000km
- 2001 790, A1 removed, K&N air filter, air box intake cover enlarged & restrictor removed, Stock 790 needles 1 shim, 130 mains, 42 pilots, NH Classic Toga Mufflers with modified baffles, Twin Power remap stage 1, 19T, NH Western bars, Dart flyscreen.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- FrankBlack is offline
- Home Page
- This Page
|09:17 AM - Forchetto quoted Motolink in post Jetting or Electrical problem
I checked the resistance of t...
|04:38 PM - endoscopy quoted Motolink in post First things First
It's been a while but I final...
|09:47 AM - endoscopy quoted Motolink in post Jetting or Electrical problem
...I should buy. Mr. Motolink, Many people repla...
|07:44 AM - vitesse quoted Motolink in post Jetting or Electrical problem
Yes, I have been the owner si...
|06:34 AM - Ant quoted Motolink in post Pedestrian Slicer . . . Help!!!!!
UNA ALA, where did get Bonnev...
|05:04 PM - Motolink quoted FlyingBourbon in post Fork gaiters and SW Motech Engine Guard installed
I heated up a nail real hot and us...
|10:21 AM - cb200t quoted Motolink in post '03 T100 Carb bogging?
I know how you feel, I have b...
|12:37 AM - Ripper quoted Motolink in post Ready to replace the blubs in the speedo & tacho with LEDs
Thank you, the next questions...
|10:53 PM - Forchetto quoted Motolink in post Heads-up on boots/gaiters/gators
My 2001 Bonneville is due for...
|10:39 AM - OldNorthState quoted Motolink in post Greetings to R3 forum from NC
Welcome from the land of kang...