Thanks Rob, I have a website so I'll use that.
First up, the engine.
It was supposed to have been rebuilt but I had doubts so we did a full strip, just as well because the main bearings were new but rusty
The crank was unused, polished on size and had been cleaned out ok.
The shells were new as were the conrods & pistons.
The cams were actually timed 180 degrees out
so just as well we did a full strip.
So, blasted the cases, new main bearings, polished & balanced the rods, painted the barrels with VHT light gold header paint, blocked off the tacho drive as we will use an electronic one, blocked the 3 oil feed holes to the primary (BNR belt drive fitted) and reassembled the bottom end.
Sounds easy when you say it fast