Newly acquired Thruxton. Have changed some of the parts:
- Wider rims, powder coated
- Pirelli Sport Demons - 150/70 rear and 110/90 front
- LSL number plate holder replacing rear mudguard
- LSL bar end mirrors
- LSL eighties headlight
- LSL ignition relocation
- Joker machine chrome headlight bracket
- Ohlins rear suspension and front springs
- Remus slip ons
- Copper exhaust wrap
- Smaller bullett-shaped indicators
- Chrome front mudguard stay
Absolutely loving it so far! Smooth, easy to ride, and gives me great pleasure to be on such a beautiful machine.
Front end sticks to the road but is pretty firm with the Ohlins springs. Anyone else have these springs up front? Did you find the ride too firm? How did you adjust the pre-load on the forks?