Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

My 73 t140

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Tourettes 
#1 ·
Hello guys i thought i would try and post pictures of my t140. I would like to change the bars and would like some help. Im thinking on the norman hyde m bars. I want the cafe style. The drag bars on it now rub the tank. http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/bdblk12v/
Maybe this link will work. There is also a few pictures of the 5t project i purchased and have not decided what to do with it yet. Thanks Robert

#6 ·
No sir. I dont have any of the parts. That is the way i purchased the bike. I went 120 miles to look at the bike. I looked at it starts first kick and still has points. I bought it for $2500 i hope i didnt do bad. I have ridden it a few miles maybe 100 or so. I really like it and just have got to buying some parts for it. I like the cafe look. Thanks for the responses.

#7 ·
I like my M bars.

#9 ·
Thanks bd. For me, the "M" bars are comfortable and don't interfere with the tank at all.

Shorter control cables and brake hoses were installed too.

#10 ·
It's getting to be close to riding season. I have a few questions on my bike. Where would be a good place to get a front master cylinder for it and also some good quality bar end mirrors? I bought some from eBay they were junk junk junk. I rode the bike to take my motorcycle license and they vibrated loose. I left the DMV got to a gas station parked the bike. I had cars pulling up looking at my bike it's the only vintage triumph around. I pulled the mirrors off and walked to the trash can a pitched them away. Thanks guys I'm a new young rider and love the bike right now she is in storage ready for me to ride her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.