The best shows I've ever been to aren't necessarily on my list of favorite bands, but they were good shows:
- Ray Charles - at a small ballroom
- Bruce Cockburn - same venue
- Chicago - first album tour. IMO, best work they ever did.
- Rod Stewart and the Faces - before Ronnie Wood joined the Stones
- Multi-band open-road show in Canada: Midnight Oil, Sarah McLachlan, Tragically Hip, Gordon Lightfoot and others. Laid back, open air, nice day, spiked watermelon.
"Always be yourself... unless you suck"
~ Joss Whedon