Ballistic Performance Components Announces New Lower Prices, An Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty, and More Bang Per Buck Than Any Other Lithium Battery On The Market!
Charleston, SC February, 2011 Ballistic Performance Components is proud to announce that due to new long term strategic investments and market planning we are able to dramatically lower the price on the new EVO 2 lithium ferrous powersports batteries. In an unprecedented move, not only are we lowering our prices, but we are also increasing our warranty to an industry leading 3 year warranty!
Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium iron phosphate energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a service life of up to twice that of an existing lead acid battery.
Chip Spalding (Owner) The Ballistic Performance Components Battery is a smallest, lightest, and most powerful battery on the market. With every battery we make below the $200 mark, we have the best cost per amp ratio in the business and we stand behind our product with an industry leading three year warranty! We see this as a total win-win situation for our customers and our dealers.
Please come see us at booth 3835 and the Indianapolis Dealer Expo February 18th 20th.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery.
- Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery.
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions.
- Industry leading 3 Year Warranty.
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA.
- Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation.
- Completely dry technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction.
- Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped.
- Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc - 1800cc
- Tested extensively by professional race teams.
- Impact and water resistant.
- No special charger required.
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use.
4 Cell EVO 2, 120 Cranking Amps, Retail - $99.99
8 Cell EVO 2, 240 Cranking Amps, Retail - $159.99
12 Cell EVO 2, 360 Cranking Amps, Retail - $189.99
For Information: http://www.ballisticparts.com