Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

You and Your Sickle Photos ONLY please

600K views 1K replies 606 participants last post by  chickenstrip 
#1 ·
Well I am bored because my bike is not back from the shop from getting the rear shocker rebuilt and beefed up.

Photos only thread please no chit chat posts thank you.:)

Any way we have lots of new bods here with lots of new and new to them Triumphs...................

So how about a pic posting session of preferably you with your Sprint ST or RS? We havent done this for a while.

Remember try not to post a giant pic 'cos it makes it hard for everyone especially people who aren't on broadband.

I'll start us off then:

Wee Davey and my caspian Blue 2004 Sprint.

DaveM :cool:

See less See more
#4 ·
Kev and Dave M

Help from mates, a bit of perseverance and a lot of experimenting, now I've got it. After selecting image replace the word "null" with the address you have just copied and hey presto

Thanks guys.

The first photo was taken up in the Snowy mountains, all I can say is somebody doesn't like Tassie if they take the trouble to carry a stencil and spray can around Oz letting others know what they feel.

[ This message was edited by: smegin on 2007-02-03 04:54 ]

#8 ·
here is your photo REGULATOR.

You nearly had it - you need to use the URL which you get by right clicking the photo then going down to properties then clicking on that.The URL for your photo is http://www.triumphrat.net/albums/album470/aau.jpg

Then when you want to insert the photo in a message click on the 'image' icon below the message box and put the URL in the box that pops up.Easy. :-D

Grant :cool:

#12 ·

Greetings all....well, I picked up the new '07 today...and here it is, complete with my ugly mug... :-D

I have done a bit over 300 km on it since picking it up at AJ's in Shepparton...basically a ride home over some back roads.

What a bike :cool:

Cheers

Reactions: Wolfmanhawaii
#13 ·
Dave - a cool topic idea - well done. :gpst:

CBJ - is that a scouts shirt your younger self is wearing????

Ok, here's some piccies of my prev lust and new love :)

Old Lust - only had her for 12 months and 32000km but she was a beauty!

I think this semi-naked version looks cool!

Here's the proper ones

New Love - now this is love :)

She even has her own carport when we go away. (No I didn't tow the 7x4 camper, my wife drove the car with the trailer on the back :) )

Ok I over did it, but I love my rides :)

Russ :-D

[ This message was edited by: ruscook on 2007-02-06 04:05 ]

#14 ·

Didn't have anything with her dressed so this will have to do.

[ This message was edited by: LoVel on 2007-05-16 13:44 ]

#16 ·
Now this is a good thread. The only thing is where I live I depend on an internet service that is the IT equivalent of two bean cans and a piece of string.

But anyway, until this thread, I didn't realise I don't have any photos of me and the bike. I'll fix that next chance.

Meanwhile here is my pride and joy at Charlotte's Pass. For our friends abroad this is the highest point you can ride a road bike to in OZ.

Steve