Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Pictures Your Rocket III Part 3 (Pictures Only Please)

152K views 168 replies 103 participants last post by  Levi Williams 
#1 ·
This is a place to post pictures of your Rocket, with or without you on it... at the track, in the mountains, or wherever you enjoy riding.

I wanted to start a new threadd for 2011. please note that this thread is about pictures, so posts that contain only comments or questions will not remain long. When you post your pictures, you can head off a lot of questions by describing accessories you've added or mods you've made, along with your pictures. (If you'd like to have people ask questions or comment on your bike, then it would be better to post a message in the regular forum area with one or more of your pictures.)

Let me also encourage you to avail yourself of the Member Albums area of this site to store your photos, rather than photobucket or some other site that may delete picture files after a time. If you prefer to use off-site storage, though, please resize or scale your pictures so they are not more than 800 pixels wide.

Thanks, and enjoy!

#82 ·
Looks good, that's the same as mine, same color and year. I just dropped it off this evening for the 10000 mile service and new front and rear tire (stock) for a grand total of 1080 bucks! The good news is I was able to get at least 10000 miles out of the rear tire, at that price I can see why guys go to the dark side. Have fun trying not to burn them off!

#84 · (Edited)
I did my first service at 500 miles myself and I'll probably do the next one myself. I also have my dirt bike torn apart right now and really didn't want to have two bikes blown up in my garage. The service cost wasn't so bad, it's the tires that are freaky pricy. It's definitely going to be cheaper if you can do anything yourself.

Attachments

#86 ·
Finally located and drove home my new 2016 Rocket III. Sorry about the pics ----looks just like all the other R-3s ! ha-ha
It goes to carpenters in about three weeks for the 240 HP job. After riding it I am not sure that I need more power -- but it can't hurt ! ! !
The seat is custom to lower the height and the shocks are progressive , also to get it a bit lower ( they do really help the ride also ) !

Attachments