Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

custom windshield for 09 speed triple

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Tire Torcher 
#1 ·
anyone out there take a unversal or another model bikes windshield and fit it to there speed triple. im looking to put a windshield on my 09 speedy that blocks a whole lot of wind and not too concerned about looks, as i want to do some really long distance riding. ive had this bike for 4 years and love it but after about 3 hours of riding especially at highway speeds i find myself envying all those cruisers i see out there with huge windscreens.i have a fly screen an want something alot bigger. nothing out there made for the speed triple is even close to what im looking for size wise. any suggestions or advice must appreciated.

#6 ·
Just took a look at that one with the fz fairing. It's definitely innovative but im looking for a lot more wind protection. I'm thinking more along the line of something simple that attaches to forks and is a lot taller . Anyone seen anything like that on a speed triple

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.