Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Motomfg Bike Lift / Paddock Stand Group Buy (Now Extended through Dec 25)

41K views 175 replies 38 participants last post by  DEcosse 
#1 ·
Moderator Sponsored Group Buy

Introducing a great deal on a stand/lift from Motomfg that lifts your complete bike - single device replaces separate Front & Rear stands.

Here is demo of the product (albeit with Ducati for illustration):

Please see product review of features on my Triumph in Post # 44 of this thread

Big News!

I just chatted with Greg at MotoMFG this morning - he has just completed the Speed Triple Adapter and the Speed Triple kit is now available for immediate sale, even though not yet posted on the site
But ......... there's even better news - I discussed potential for Group Buy and he has committed to a significant discount on an already excellent price.
(List Price on the MotoMFG is $340 for stand plus $110 wheel kit & $35 shipping)

The Group Buy Pricing for quantity of 10 will be -13% off List Plus $35 shipping.

$295.80 for the Stand with Model Specific Adapter Kit

$95.70 for the Optional Wheel Kit.

$35 Shipping (US & Canada)

(At this time Overseas shipping looks to be prohibitively expensive due to size & weight)

The Group Buy pricing will apply to other Triumph Kit available - 675 Daytona & Street Triple
However if you want one for ANY of the available Make/Model kits - incl non-Triumph - this GB will also be open to those also if already registered here.*

Note that the Speed Triple Kit should fit any 02-10 Speed Triple or 02-06 Daytona 955

**** Stop Press - Sprint has just been added and is also now available ****

Group Buy has been extended and will now run through December 25th for orders to ship before year-end.

Please confirm your committed interest to be included in the GB.

1. DEcosse (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
2. Jeremy J (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
3. Bira (Street - Stand plus Wheels)
4. FoothillRyder (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
5. drsib (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
6. edgedweapon88 (Street -Stand plus Wheels)
7. Lord Flashheart (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
8. Creative (Street -Stand plus Wheels)
9. DieselGeek (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
10. Cotriumph (S3 - Stand plus Wheels)
11. mrandoms (Street - Stand plus wheels)
12. champ87 - (Sprint - Stand plus wheels)
13. pingpong - (Sprint - Stand plus wheels)
14. Afrog - (Daytona 955 - Stand plus wheels plus GSXR Adapter Kit)
15. talker13 - (Daytona 675 - Stand plus wheels)
16. Mcouper - (Street - Stand plus wheels)
17. Motobu - (Sprint GT))

Just a quick post-script - Motomfg also has nice Rear Axle Nut Socket(46mm) for the Triumph SSSA and also has Chain Adjuster Tool.
So if you need either of those, you might pick up at the same time.

* Participants must be existing member (min 30 days) in good standing to participate.

See less See more
1 3
#4 ·
Yes!
The frame is essentially the same all the way from 97 - 10 and the swing-arm spindle is same from 02+ .
On my pre-02 bike, I will swap the spindle for later model but on the 03, should already be direct fit.

Update 11-08-12
I have now completed swapping out the spindle on my early configuration - quite easy process.
Will be good to go now for plug n play once the Lift shows up.
If anyone wants this stand for 97-01 Speed Triple or Daytona, let me know & I will share more details of the process.

#6 ·
I just chatted with Greg at MotoMFG I discussed potential for Group Buy and he has committed to a significant discount on an already excellent price ....
Hopefully they can throw in a Street version in the group buy deal as well. ;)

#10 ·
Just a heads-up for earlier 97-01 Speed Triple or Daytona 955 Models:

The only difference for fitment on these earlier bikes is the Swing-Arm spindle - those have the same end bolt on both left & right sides vs integrated head/internal hex as part of the spindle on left side of later models.
So all you need is the spindle from later model or from Sprint (same part)
There are a TON of these available on EBay - I just bought mine for $24 including shipping and is how I will be fitting mine.

#12 ·
Yes - that is the caster kit.

That is a great feature for me - means I can 'parallel park' my bike into a tight space at the rear of the garage - and also can turn the bike completely around!

Right now, it occupies the same space but is 'parked' at about 45 deg.
Also the current process means turning the bike around outside the garage then backing it in to the rear of the garage into the space (which normally involves a little to/fro shunting into the bargain)

With new stand & casters, ride straight into garage, lift bike, rotate and push directly parallel into the space.

Check out the video in the opening post to see how much added versatility the caster kit affords to that end.

And that's before I even get to any maintenance requirement!! :D

#27 ·
The pics on the website don't show the motorcycle mounting hardware. The only pic that comes close is of a tube already attached to the bike, but definitely nothing specific to mine (Street). I would probably be in if I knew where the attached piece would be located and how far it was going to stick out.

#28 ·

Attachments

#33 ·
I'm assuming you added me, but just to make sure, I'm in for a stand and wheel kit - for street!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.